Tulare LOCAL HEALTH CARE DISTRICT
(dba Tulare Regional medical center)
The Tulare Local Health Care District Board of Directors are
seeking applicants for Administrative Manager
Under general direction from the Board of Directors, this position will perform a wide variety of financial and administrative related work; serve as manager and team leader over assigned staff in providing direction and supervision; create accurate and timely financial records for the organization, and other related duties. The Administrative Manager will divide time between supervision and performing the higher level more technical financial, accounting and administrative functions. Any combination of training and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the required qualifications would be:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field.
- Five (5) year of responsible professional level finance management experience, including supervision of others.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid Class C California Driver’s license by time of appointment.The District is moving to leasing the hospital and will have obligations to complete the changeover, monitor over a dozen leases, and finalize a bankruptcy plan. This position will play a key role in assisting the Board of Directors through this process and managing other district matters. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has an interest in supporting the Board’s efforts, managing the office, carrying out administrative and financial matters and enforcing and expanding District policies. Note: In lieu of a direct hire, the District will use Personnel Solutions Unlimited, Inc. for placement of this position for a period of time. The selected candidate will be required to register and will be paid through this agency, at a suggested hourly rate of $30.
- Monday, November 5, 2018
- Friday, November 26, 2018 (5 p.m.)
- Applications Screened (Candidates Notified):
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Interview Process with Board:
- Wednesday evening, November 28, 2018
- To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to Janice Avila, Human Resources Director, City of Tulare, 411 E. Kern, Tulare, CA 93274 in an envelope marked confidential or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . For additional information or questions, please call (559) 684-4203.